2014 Ocean City Job Fair
Ocean City, MD Job Fair
April 19th - 2014
9a.m. - 2 p.m.
Celebrating 29 Years of successfully bringing
Job Seekers & Employers Together
Over 4,000 attendees form our local and surrounding areas
- Register by clicking link above
or Click Here for Printable Booth Registration
Find your perfect beach job at The 2014 Ocean City Job Fair!
- Dress for success - Be prepared ( pen / ID etc.
- Print a generic job application found below and fill out in advance
Click Here to Print Generic Job Application
Work Here ....
Love It Here!!!
Join us in April & find your key to a successful summer!
Over 12,000 jobs will be filled in 2014 in OCMD
Employees are needed in almost every business including, but not limited to, restaurants, motels, hotels, amusement parks, specialty stores, boardwalk stores, banks, lifeguards, watersports, marinas, bars, and more!
- The boardwalk benches from the Coast Guard Museum north to Thrasher's all face the boardwalk. From the Northside of the Pier Building (Ripley's) to 4th Street there are benches facing both the boardwalk and the ocean. From 4th Street North to the end of the boardwalk all of the benches face the boardwalk; the sea wall runs from 4th Street North and is about hip high; therefore sitting on a bench facing the ocean; you would not be able to see very much. At one time the benches from 4th Street North were flip back benches; meaning the back could move so that you could sit facing either direction; however in order to make the seating on the boardwalk more aesthetically pleasing per the Boardwalk Development Association those benches were done away with and a more decorative bench was used that does not give you the ability to face either direction.
- View all Did You Know facts!
Ocean City, MD Weather
Forecast:Thu - Showers. High: 36 Low: 34
Fri - Partly Cloudy/Wind. High: 38 Low: 16