Castaways RV Resort & Campground
- Camping Services
- Accomodations: Campgrounds
Castaways RV Resort and Campground is THE Closest Campground to Ocean City MD. We offer 370 Full Hookup RV Sites with free Wi-Fi across the entire park. Free Shuttle to OC and Assateague Island. Castaways offers a private beach on the Sinepuxent Bay overlooking Assateague Island and the OC skyline. For the less rustic, we offer full-service Beach Cottages-most sleep six and are fully equipped. Pets are more than welcome and we offer two off-leash areas-one waterfront at our Bark Beach and one inland at the Doggie Day Play area.
- Big Rig Friendly with 50 Amp Electric at All RV Sites
- Free Wi-Fi at site
- (2) Bark Parks-Bark Beach on the Water and Doggie Day Play inland
- Free Shuttle to Assateague and OC
- Private Beach with Fishing, Crabbing, Kayaks, and Jet ski Rentals
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Boat/Motors Rental
- Disabled Access
- Fitness Room
- Golf Pkgs
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Acitivities
- Laundry Facilities
- Major Credit Cards
- Meeting Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
- Recreation Room
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At2Cabin: 1 bedroomNotes: 3 Night Minimum Peak Season-Check Web for Rates17Cabin: 2 bedrooms$90 a night Off SeasonNotes: Minimum Stay during Peak-Check web for Details358Campsite - Full Hookup$54 off SeasonNotes: Min Stay During Season-Check Web for Details8Campsite - Tent$38 off SeasonNotes: All tents sites have W/E/CATV/WI Fi
Rt 50 East to Rt 611 toward Assateague. Take Left on Eagles Nest Rd and go past Eagles Landing Golf Course. You will dead end into Castaways.
- The boardwalk benches from the Coast Guard Museum north to Thrasher's all face the boardwalk. From the Northside of the Pier Building (Ripley's) to 4th Street there are benches facing both the boardwalk and the ocean. From 4th Street North to the end of the boardwalk all of the benches face the boardwalk; the sea wall runs from 4th Street North and is about hip high; therefore sitting on a bench facing the ocean; you would not be able to see very much. At one time the benches from 4th Street North were flip back benches; meaning the back could move so that you could sit facing either direction; however in order to make the seating on the boardwalk more aesthetically pleasing per the Boardwalk Development Association those benches were done away with and a more decorative bench was used that does not give you the ability to face either direction.
- View all Did You Know facts!
Ocean City, MD Weather
Forecast:Wed - Clear. High: 77 Low: 65
Thu - Mostly Sunny. High: 81 Low: 69