Coldwell Banker Vacations
- Accommodations: Vacation Rentals
Welcome to the beautiful Eastern Shore. From the Ocean front to the Bay front, from efficiencies to seven-bedroom homes, for family reunions or romantic getaways, Coldwell Banker Vacations has the perfect vacation spot for you.
Miles of white sandy beaches and an endless variety of activities and entertainment are here for your enjoyment. World class fishing, unique specialty shops, annual festivals of all kinds, challenging golf courses, unlimited amusements and water sports make our resort area the perfect family destination.
As you browse www.cbvacations.com, you will find the area's largest selection of premier vacation rental properties. Our friendly and knowledgeable rental associates can help you find just the right property to suit your needs, or visit us at cbvacations.com to preview and reserve properties.
- Numerous rental offices to serve you...
- 52nd St & Coastal Hwy, 57th St & Coastal Hwy, 104th St & Coastal Hwy, 119th St & Coastal Hwy, 120th St. & Coastal Hwy
- Golden Sands, Pyramid, Ocean Pines and Bethany Beach.
- The boardwalk benches from the Coast Guard Museum north to Thrasher's all face the boardwalk. From the Northside of the Pier Building (Ripley's) to 4th Street there are benches facing both the boardwalk and the ocean. From 4th Street North to the end of the boardwalk all of the benches face the boardwalk; the sea wall runs from 4th Street North and is about hip high; therefore sitting on a bench facing the ocean; you would not be able to see very much. At one time the benches from 4th Street North were flip back benches; meaning the back could move so that you could sit facing either direction; however in order to make the seating on the boardwalk more aesthetically pleasing per the Boardwalk Development Association those benches were done away with and a more decorative bench was used that does not give you the ability to face either direction.
- View all Did You Know facts!
Ocean City, MD Weather
Forecast:Mon - Partly Cloudy/Wind. High: 65 Low: 52
Tue - Cloudy. High: 57 Low: 43