Tangier Island Cruises
- Fishing & Boating
Visit historic & charming Tangier Island aboard the Steven Thomas, a 90 foot boat, Coast Guard approved throughout & designed for your comfort & safety. Walk the paths visited by John Smith in 1608 & settled by John Crockett in 1686, and where most of the population of about 500 still speak with Elizabethan accent & enjoy a unique way of life. Daily cruises departing at 12:30 p.m. from Crisfield, MD, May 15th through October 15th.
- The Chesapeake Bay, its people, nature & wildlife at its best
- Daily boat trips to Tangier Island from Crisfield, Maryland
- The Seven Thomas is 90 feet in length
- We are Coast licensed to carry up to 300 passengers
- Charters, cross bay and sunset cruises available